Student & Parent Handbook
Students are expected to dress and groom appropriately.
- The attire must not jeopardize the health and safety of self or others.
- The attire must not interfere with the educational process or cause disorder.
- Appropriate footwear is required for health and safety reasons. Flip flops, high heels, backless shoes are not permitted. Roller skate sneakers are not permitted.
- Midriff blouses, halter tops, tank tops, muscle shirts or undergarments worn as outer garments are not permitted.
- Shorts should be of an appropriate style and length (i.e. walking shorts or Bermuda types). Very baggy and low hanging pants are not permitted.
- Sunglasses, hats, caps, headbands, bandannas, etc. are not permitted to be worn in the classroom.
- The use of headphones, iPods, personal stereos), personal televisions, Walkmans, Game Boys, beepers, cell phones, etc. is prohibited. The district is NOT responsible for stolen, lost or damaged personal electronic devices if brought to school.
- Clothing which reflects controlled substances, alcoholic beverages or suggestive and/or offensive language or illustrations is not permitted.